How do I check the Estimated Time of Arrival for a specific aircraft in AviTracer?
- Click on the aircraft you wish to inquire about to select it.
- Locate the button with the watch icon at the top right of your page and click on it.
- Click anywhere on the map. A pop-up window will appear, displaying the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) at your selected location for the chosen aircraft.
How do I create a one-time link within the AviTracer application?
- Open the AviTracer app, available for download from the Apple App Store.
- Navigate to the Status page located at the bottom right of the app.
- Click on the “One-time Link” button at the top right of the Status page.
- Select the desired aircraft for which you want to create the link.
- Choose the activation date and time using the “From Date Time” option.
- Specify the expiration date and time using the “To Date Time” option, or use one of the pre-selected hours.
- Finally, click on “Generate Code” to create the one-time link.
How can I generate a watch code on the AviTracer desktop web app?
- Open the AviTracer app in your browser.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Navigate to the “Create watch code” section. Open Create watch code link
- Select the aircraft for which you want to generate the link.
- Set the activation date and time using the “From Date Time” option.
- Choose the expiration date and time with the “To Date Time” option, or select one of the pre-set time durations.
- Click on “Generate Code” to obtain the watch code.