Frequently Asked Questions
- Click on the aircraft you require to select it.
- Click on the button with the watch on the top right of your page
- Click anywhere on the map. A pop-up window will appear with the ETA, Estimate Time of Arrival at your selected location.
Within AviTracer application
- Open AviTracer app or if you haven’t done so get it on the Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/gr/app/avitracer/id1624365467
- Go to Status page, on the bottom right of the app.
- Press the button One-time Link, at the top right of Status page
- Select the aircraft you wish to create the link for.
- Choose From Date Time. (This is the date and time your link will be activated)
- Choose To Date Time. (This is the date and time your link will expire) or press one of the buttons with pre-selected hours.
- Click on Generate Code
Your One-time link will appear on the bottom. You may click on button Copy to get the link in your clipboard and paste it anywhere you require, SMS, email, WhatsApp etc.
Within the web browser
- First login at AviTracer.com with your credentials and then click HERE
- Press enter and follow instructions as per AviTracer application from step 2.
- Click on Reports
- Select Trips for Type drop done menu
- Click Configure
- On the pop-up menu, select Aircraft or Group. You can select one or multiple aircraft or Group for all aircraft of your fleet.
- Select the reports period of time from the Report drop-down menu
- Click ok
- Click Show
- The report will appear on the bottom for every trip of each aircraft you select.
- Should you need click on the aircraft’s line to get the route depiction on the map
- Login to your Crew ID account
- Find your flight and select it
- Press MORE on the bottom left of your pop up window
- Choose Flight Analysis